UNLICENSED OPERATION LAWYER
Driving on a Suspended License (Aggravated Unlicensed Operation) can have serious consequences. Put a former prosecutor on your team.
“Chris is an absolute life saver. I had suspensions across NYS and I thought I’d have to hire multiple lawyers. Within days I had my license back and I only had to pay a small fine .“
-Charlene P., Client
Our Client's Say the Best Things
Get Your License Back & Avoid Harsh Penalties for Unlicensed Operation
- Aggravated Unlicensed Operation can involves harsh penalties including jail time.
- Vehicle and Traffic Law Sections 509.1 and 511 also carry high fines and surcharges.
- This is why you can’t afford to settle….You need one of the Best Lawyers in Upstate, NY.
Chris and his team were responsive and went above and beyond to assist in our case. He was able to resolve a situation quickly and with excellence. He was easy to work with, honest and professional throughout the whole process. I highly recommend this firm and am very satisfied with the results of the work!-Nikki R.
This is Where We Come in….
Chris Brown has prosecuted and defended thousands of tickets involving Unlicensed Operator, Aggravated Unlicensed Operator 3rd Degree, and Aggravated Unlicensed Operator 2nd Degree. Our Experience is Your Advantage.
CHRIS BROWN LAW
Providing Expert Legal Representation in Upstate New York
WHY SO MANY TRUST CHRIS BROWN?
- Chris Brown is a Former Prosecutor so he has both prosecuted and defended hundreds of Unlicensed Operation Cases in almost every County in New York State.
- Chris knows the laws on Driver’s Licenses and routinely works with the NYS DMV to preserve your license and ultimate freedom by utilizing Statutes and Caselaw.
- In the toughest of cases, Chris has gone the extra mile to obtain the great results on tough cases.
Relax. We Can Help.
Unlicensed Operator and Aggravated Unlicensed Operation (AUO) Tickets carry harsh penalties and can end up costing you thousands of dollars between fines, surcharges, insurance costs, and missed work.
This is where we come in…We will go to court for you and personally work with the Assistant District Attorney and Judge to reduce or eliminate the possible penalties.
We fight every ticket from every angle. Every driver has the right to due process and right to be heard in Court. Attorney Chris Brown has successfully handled hundreds of Tickets in plea agreements and traffic trials.